Saturday, June 30, 2012

On 6/30/12 Somewhere in North Brookfield, MA, I saw a Oldsmobile 442. I think that it was from 1970. It was a hardtop. I think that Oldsmobile 442s were some of the nicer muscle cars. It had two white stripes running forwards down the hood. I do not remember what color it was. That's because I was paying attention to something even more interesting about the car. It had no hood! and it was driving down the road! The mounts where the hood would have been were up like the hood had been up and then it just fell off. The road that it was driving on was a pretty main road too. It was going about forty miles per hour. The first four in the name stands for a four speed transmission. The second four stands for a four barrel carburetor. I do not know what the last two stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment