Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I am sorry that I couldn't post anything new for a while but the computer wouldn't let me sign in. During the time that I didn't  write anything I saw many cool cars. There was a 1978 Corvette Grand Prix Edition that was often parked in a drive way somewhere in Brookfield, MA or North Brookfield, MA. I think that they are one of the best Corvettes ever, along with the Snakeskinner Corvette, the 1969 Corvette Stingray, and the Corvette CREV I. I also saw one driving out of a Walmart parking lot in Ware, MA. I also saw a 1960 Ford Thunderbird Squarebird pulled over facing south on a downhill stretch of Rt. 89 near Ithaca, NY. I do not like Squarebirds that much, even for Thunderbirds, which I do not like very much. I like the first Thunderbirds with the porthole side rear window and two seats best. I heard that they could go 125 miles per hour, but I think that the Squarebirds were much slower. I also saw, pulling into a driveway in Hardwick, MA, a large greenish blue truck. I think it was from between 1945 and 1967. I did not get a very good view of it because I was about 100 meters away from it, but it looked like it had been either been taken very good care of or been very nicely restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment