Wednesday, August 8, 2012

On 7/22/12 in Athol, MA, I saw a silver car parked in someone's law. But it wasn't just any silver car - it was a silver AC Cobra 427 with light grey racing stripes. It was missing it's bumpers and a few other parts, which leads me to believe that someone was restoring it. That also makes me think that it was an original Cobra, because I don't think that a replica would have been around long enough for it to need restoring. A few miles down the road from there, still in  Athol, I saw a Ford Model T roadster. It was black and had no rear fenders. It had grey trim and lots of chrome. I think that Model Ts make very good hot rods, especially in roadster form. Then I saw that it was leading a whole herd of cars. There was a 1967 Chevy Camaro hardtop. I like the 1967 hardtops but not the ragtops. I also think that the mid 70s Camaros are very ugly and I think the new ones are too but the 1967 hardtops are nice, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment