Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And one of my favorite parts of spring is that people start taking out their cool cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far I have seen... A green truck that had a chrome bumper and lots of other chrome parts on the front end.It was somewhere in a suburban neighborhood. It looked like a Ford Million Dollar Cab truck. It had the General Motors emblem on the grill. I liked it a lot. Speaking of trucks, on the hill behind the Hitchcock Free Academy I saw a old totally rusted out Ford truck. Well, I think that it was a Ford but I couldn't come close enough to tell. It was so rusty that I probably wouldn't be able to tell even if I could get closer. I've also seen a LOT of Corvettes. All of them were new-ish. I think that they were probably from between 2000 and 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment